Glyphs mini and Glyphs have a lot of bugs, bugs and bugs

Then, @mekkablue, @Tosche, @George_Thomas,

Sorry, I do not want to be boring and to piss you all off, but I am stubborn and insist. Please, be calm and try to understand me. See the problems:

Disn’t you see that they did not know that these features are not available in Glyphs mini?

• Because the text of difference among Glyphs mini and Glyphs is incomplete.
  • Not all customers will read the whole text of difference among Glyphs mini and Glyphs.
  • Not all they will read the handbook.

I will try to be clear and to explain clearly how you should improve the text of difference between Glyphs mini and Glyphs at the page of Glyphs

Glyphs mini

• Stylistic sets are not available
  • Renaming private use glyphs is not available

Glyphs

• Stylistic sets are available
  • Renaming private use glyphs is available

If you do not improve the text, there will be customers who will post and ask if they are bugs or missed because they do not know or do not understand that these features are not available in Glyphs mini, so the text of difference is incomplete or they do not read the handbook. Remember that not all they will read the text and the handbook.

I was not accusing you. I was trying to warn you that there would be misunderstandings of customers.

I hope you all understand me. If you keep not understanding, I’ll be frustrated and will give up on trying to explaining clearly.