2 question ( Glyphs and scripting )

Hi,

Forgive me if I don’t know the proper words to use when I describe what I would like to do. I would like to assign all of the kerning values from my “A” glyph to my “Aacute” glyph.

I am using Gyphs Mini 2.0.1. My “A” glyph has kerning pairs already assigned.

So far, I have entered the name “A” in the dialog box for left group and right group of the glyph “A”. Then I entered “A” in the dialog box for left group and right group for “Aacute” glyph. But then I have to click the lock icon for each glyph that had kerning already applied to “A”. This is tedious and a ton of work. Is there a way to simply tell “Aacute” to inherit the kerning of every kerning setting of “A”? Is there a way to “lock all” instead of having to click the lock icon with each glyph that appears to have the lock icon unlocked? I hope this makes sense.

and the second question

How can I change default path color in editView via plugin-reporter? I don’t wanna “overdraw” it in foreground() method, I just want to change it. I couldn’t find solution so far.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

The first question is answered in this tutorial. Look for group/class kerning: https://glyphsapp.com/tutorials/kerning

The color can’t be changed (, yet).