3187: Scaling with RMX results in buggy outline display

Hello, in 3187 I noticed that while scaling vertically with RMX, the preview is… weird:

This only happens when scaling vertically. All other transformations work fine. Disabling and enabling the preview in RMX updates the outlines.

1 Like

J’ai le même problème de PREVIEW avec RMX. Parfois ça marche parfois ça fonctionne pas! J’ai trouvé (par hasard) une astuce. Il faut cliquer sur une autre fenêtre ou le Finder et revenir sur glyphsapp et là ça fonctionne! pas correctement, malheureusement, mais ça donne une idée du résultat.

Thanks for the tips. Also, using one of the horizontal transformations correctly updates the preview.

The Glyphs forum is English-language, in the interest of others, please keep your posts in English :wink:

1 Like

@SCarewe Thanks.
next time I will use AI translation. My language is Arabic and French :slightly_smiling_face:

Translating your question into English helps other users of the forum to find the existing discussion when they search for it instead of having to ask the same question again.

But if you feel more comfortable to use your preferred language instead, or maybe it is difficult to translate your question into English, then you can of course still ask in any language you want.

We can also use translation software on our end, or maybe someone on the forum who knows the answer also speaks your language.

2 Likes