About Export: Error Glyphs

……………………………………………………………………
makeotfGlyphs [ERROR] Bad string [features.fea 37]
makeotfGlyphs [ERROR] Bad string [features.fea 38]
makeotfGlyphs [FATAL] invalid token (text was “?”) [features.fea 43]
logout

[Process completed]

……………………………………………………………………

Please help me, I have some problems about export.
I tried searching for Feature file at line: 37, 38, 43 to the solution of the recommendations, but I did not find them.

thank you very much.

This means that you have bad feature code containing a question mark somewhere. The line number corresponds to the line number in the features file inside your Temp folder.

And for the rest, bad string usually means that you have non-ASCII characters in your feature code. Do you have comments maybe?

Thanks for the info, makable. I will try to resolve it as recommended. If I have any questions I will be back, thank you again.

In addition, I have sent the file back.

https://www.evernote.com/l/AbeEi0z7CahLPpvz52EINCRWODVUf0IEY2k

I took a look at your file, and the problem was an invalid URL in both the Designer and Manufacturer URL fields in File > Font Info > Fonts.

When trying to export an otf, I get this message:
"Error: "The same glyph ‘uni0326.1’ is repeated in the current class definition. mark class @mark_bottom. " in Feature mark in line: 2"
All feature code was written automatically by Glyphs. I cannot even find a way to open and review “class definitions”. I can’t find classes or mark classes.
Therefore, the font will not export.

That means that you have two glyphs “commaaccent” and/or “commaaccentcomb”

But is there a way to get to class/group data in Glyphs2 to change it?

What do you mean. You just need to delete the commaaccent. It was the only non-spacing accent in the default set of accents in Glyphs 1. So if you added all non-spacing accents instead of renaming the existing ones you end up with a duplicated comma accent.

I have easily deleted it, that is not my question. Can I access class/group table/data to edit it directly?

do you mean you like to change the categories of the glyphs? That can be done by building a custom GlyphData.xml: https://www.glyphsapp.com/tutorials/roll-your-own-glyph-data