About importing characters into glyphs

Hello, the current version is G2. I have a large number of Chinese characters in AI software. Is there any way to import Chinese characters into glyphs in batches instead of copying them one by one? That’s very slow. If so, please give specific instructions on how to operate them. Thank you,because there is no relevant operation method found
你好,目前用的是G2版本,我有大量的汉字在AI软件里面,请问有没有什么方法可以将汉字批量导入Glyphs里面,而不是一个一个复制,那样速度非常慢,如果有的话麻烦具体怎么操作指导一下,谢谢,因为在实在没有找到相关的操作方法

That depends on how the drawings are organized in Illustrator.
The easiest would be if you can save each drawing in a .pdf or .eps with the file name being the glyph name.
Or it might be possible to write a script that automates this. But to do that, there need to be a way to clearly associate the drawings with a Unicode or glyph name.

Sorry, I don’t particularly understand. My AI file is like this. There are 600 Chinese characters in it, and 600 drawing boards are drawn. Each drawing board has one Chinese character. Should I save them separately according to the above method?

不好意思,没有特别明白,我的AI文件是这样的,里面有600个汉字,画了600个画板,每个画板一个汉字,那我按如上的方法也是要单独一个一个的保存吗?

Can you send me that file? I’ll try to write a script that can help with the import.

And next time, maybe draw the letters in Glyphs directly.

I have hidden it that not everyone can download it.

OK, thanks. Just get it!! :grinning: