Alternating glyph shapes and kerning error

I exported a variable font (it has one axis) with alternating glyph shapes, the file works well in fontgauntlet, fontgoggles, and mekkablue’s Variable Font Test HTML but on illustrator alternative shapes and kerning don’t exist. Also If I export as static files everything is fine. Is there any solution or is it a known issue?

Can you try the latest cutting edge version (activate it Preferences > Updates).

I have 3086 and re-checked the updates with cutting edge version its up to date.

Can you please send me the .glyphs file to support (at) (this website without ‘www’ or ‘forum’). I will have a look.

Okay thanks. Is it enough to send the file with only few glyphs as an example or you need all of them?

A subsetted file is OK. The master and alternate glyph setup is what we need to see.

Sent

Kerning seems to work fine in Illustrator but the feature variations seem to be broken again. It works in all browsers and Indesign (for a change, normally Illustrator was better at this). So this seems to be another Adobe bug).

Alright, thank you for letting me know.