An Update Question

Over the weekend I sat down to read the newly released edition of the Glyphs manual. This highlighted for me that the AppStore copy of Glyphs I’ve been using seems to be missing a number of useful features- for instance the Roughen filter, and the contact menu to make component from selection.

With hindsight it was probably a mistake to purchase my copy of Glyphs via the AppStore, but obviously I wasn’t aware of that at the time. According, I was wondering if there was a way to transfer my licence from the Appstore Upgrade path to the direct upgrade path?

Thanks again for a wonderful font editor…

Officially there is no cross update available. If you have a particular problem, write me an email.

And what version of Glyphs do you have? The latest (1.3.19) is not that far behind.

The latest (1.3.19) sounds too far behind!
If I’m allowed to convey the complains of those have purchased via Apple Store!.. and there were many who wrote about this issue through this forum.
It is not fair
We understand your marketing commitment to Apple; but there should be a solution to provide us with the latest updates.

Can you write me an email?