Automatic alignement for arabic ligatures

The automatic alignement for arabic ligatures is not working for this wasla.
I have two anchors adot_1 and adot_2 in the base and the anchor adot in the accent. This works for all other combinations but not for this wasla.

It is working on glyphs with only one top anchor, but not on ligatures.

Any ideas?

The anchor in the accent glyph has to be called _adot
But why don’t you use the the default top/_top anchors? Those you get in default position when you press Command+U.

The anchor in the accent glyph has to be called _adot
Sorry, a typo.

But why don’t you use the the default top/_top anchors? Those you get in default position when you press Command+U.

wow. cool feature.

And another result, but still not satisfying…
it hangs on the right sidebearing instead of the left, now.

Can you select the accent component and Command+X and Command+V? And make sure the alignment is enabled for both components.

funny. Now, it is back on the other side…

Then the anchors don’t match.

Yes, my fault. I thought the placement of top_1 and top_2 for the vocalization would cover the placement of the component with _top automatically. But it doesn’t. So I need two anchors on the same place.

By the way, it seems impossible to select an anchor, that is placed behind another anchor. Also the first one is always on top. Even cutting and pasting doesn’t change the order of the anchors. Is there any way to do this?

Select an anchor and press the Tab key to cycle through all anchors.

You don’t need another ‘top’ anchor. In select the Mark component and you will see an anchor button in the info box. Click it and select the anchor you like.

is it possible, that this does not work, if standard names ar not uses (all my arabics stil use uni-names)?

Should not be influenced by the names. Only the anchor names have to match.

Ahhh, got it. Nice!