Broadnibber caused a crash

Hello! I installed Broadnibber as it looks perfect for a thing I’m doing but it is causing an error on launch. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled it and python (and restarted) but get the same result. I sent the crash report the error screen offered but I wanted to check if it’s still in active development? I see on github it was last updated 15 months ago, so maybe I’m the only one getting a crash! Thanks in advance for any help. This is the error:

A plugin caused a crash

The Plugin BroadNibber.glyphsFilter has caused a crash. Please update it by opening the Plugin Manager or re-downloading it from the original source.

Details:
Traceback (most recent call last):

File "plugin.py", line 19, in <module>
    from GlyphsApp import *

File "GlyphsApp/GlyphsApp/__init__.py", line 20, in <module>

AttributeError: module 'objc' has no attribute 'initFrameworkWrapper'

App:3.1.1-3148 Plugin:2.0.5-118

See the Extending Glyphs tutorial. Either use the Python that Glyphs provides in plug-in manager or make sure you have the right version of pyobjc if you use your own Python installation.

I’m using the python installed using the plugin manager. I don’t have any other version of python. Maybe glyphs installed the wrong version?

What Python version do you have selected in Preferences > Addons?
Can you try and reinstall python and pyobjc ?

This is a problem with pyobjc. Version 9.0 is broken. you need version 8.5.1 or 9.0.1

Thanks everyone, that’s really helpful. I’d installed the Glyphs python module but after installing Broadnibber I was prompted to install pyobjc which I did. (I have no previous installation of either python or that on this machine) Of course that installs 9.0, and isn’t removed when uninstalling python so that attempt to reset things wasn’t making any difference.

I’m on 8.5.1 now, and it works! Thanks again for your help.