Hi George (or whoever manages @glyphsapp), this is @EPaskonis from twitter. Sorry for bothering you there. It’s just twitter was more convenient for me (but not for you).
I’m using 10.6.8
- App still crashes occasionaly when undoing something.
- If some glyphs have “export” disabled, app fails to produce .otf altogether.
- Measuring tool’s results interfere with paths in the background and vice versa.
- Font Info/Features window is not resizeable.
- Commenting a line in OT window slants everything below it.
- Export destination window is blank unless one of the Finder’s View buttons (list, collumn, icon) is pressed.
- Kerning won’t show up in some apps unless Capital Spacing feature was added upon export.
- Right-to-left messes up if there was a line break.
- Sensitivity of Preview’s blur slider should be reduced by lowering maximum blur.
- After some uptime, app crashes Expose every time its features are activated via hot corners or buttons. Restarting Glyphs fixes it temporarily.
# NEEDED FEATURES
- Resizeable Layers tab in the Palette.
- Simple object-transform box to facilitate freehand resizing.
- Ability to reorder tabs.
- Pop-up window or panel with checkmarks for OT features. So that it’s easier to enable/disable and preview several features faster.
- Ability to enter custom text in Instances’ preview panel. Instead of current “Aang123”. Or just add /H, /E, /O and /o letters to the line to see if there’s a “fence effect” in dark weights.
P.S. The text in this site’s nav bar should be higher