Cannot open Plugin Manager

Yesterday I downloaded Excode from the options that are suggested for git. And I managed to install a Mekkablue Script. Today I cannot again open the Plugin Manager and I still get the message “Git Command Line Tools are not currently installed”. Any suggestions what I can do?

The error message should tell you where you can get then.

Yes, I followed the link in the error message and downloaded Excode. But I still get the error message.

You beed to install “git” as downloaded form: Git - Downloading Package Please use the installer that is linked to at " Binary installer".

Thank you! Did and it works now.

same problem here insisting
add-ons on glyphs setting windows does not show
i followed on-screen advice which downloaded git command line immediately from apple >> not working even after restarting app & system
then followed this advice in this thread and downloaded the binary installer >> not working even after restarting app & system

add-ons does not appear
(glyphs 2) macOS ventura 13.2 (intel)
plug in manager does not show installed plugs ins even if i have number of them installed (appear in the destination folder under application support folder)

please help

Have you read this: Glyphs 2 on Monterey | Glyphs

the problem solved when i manually deleted all plugin folders from their original folder then reinstalled them all from plugin manager

thanks