Can't open file after updating glyphs

I updated the new version of Glyphs 3 and now cannot open my glyphs file
It show me the attached info Box. is there an easy way to correct this.
Untitled

The screenshot does not show. I only see a signature. Can you perhaps copy and paste the message by text here?

here is another
attempt

Screen Shot 2022-01-10 at 10.30.09 AM

Unexpected chaUnexpected character ‘0x6c’ (expected ‘{’) at line 2413racter ‘0x6c’ (expected ‘{’) at line 2413

Hint: in the error dialog, you can select the text (click and drag your most over it), copy it in your clipboard (Cmd-C), and paste it here (Cmd-V).

There probably is an illegal character in one of the metrics keys or kerning group names. Most likely a backslash \, which acts as an escape character. Can you try and open the .glyphs file in a text editor like TextMate or Sublime Text or BBEdit, go to the line indicated in the message, and look at the line and the previous one?

This is the area indicated no Backslash on line 2413
Screen Shot 2022-01-10 at 11.18.59 AM

Unexpected character ‘0x6c’ (expected ‘{’) at line 2413

It might be a couple more lines above. If you set the code format to ‘plist’ or ‘property list’ it should give you a hint.

Good Morning Please direct me in finding the code format in TextMate. I have not a clue.
Thanks

Bottom of the TextMate window, second item is a scrollable selector.

This is what I got from apple edit (second item from Top of scroll,

Could you show me the edit to correct my issue

Blockquote

please show one screen above that.

Does this Help?

Looks good. Can you send me the file?

You found a bug in glyphs. I fixed it.

I needed to fix it in the Glyphs code. I can remove the hints that cause this form your file that you can work for now.
Those hints are the ones to the side-bearings.