Can't remove label's colour

Does anybody have problems trying to remove the colour from the glyphs’ label with files previously worked in Robofont? I can change the colour but as soon as I try to ‘X’ it, it swaps to Blue and it keeps it forever. It looks that it’s referring to the Mark color I used in Robofont and stored in the .ufo before moving the file to Glyphs. Looking into the .glyphs file I find this code in the incriminated letters:

com.typemytype.robofont.mark = (
);

I tried to remove this code from the .glyphs file once open in Sublime Text, saved and opened again in Glyphs: it looks to solve the problem, but you can understand that it’s not exactly smooth and clean.
By the way, is there any problem doing this? Do I risk to corrupt anything?

Other way I tried is: export to ufo; open in Robofont; un-mark; save; and rebuild the MM once back in Glyphs. It works but I lose all the outlines I kept in the Background.

Suggestions?

I will look into this.

Ok, since this is a tiny thing but bothering, and Glyphs doesn’t have any tool to sort it out, eventually I removed manually in a text editor the 52 instances:

com.typemytype.robofont.mark = (
);

And now the glyph file allows me to remove the color.
It’s not ideal, and I hope I didn’t mess up with the file.

Please, find a way to access those data in a smart way when importing a ufo. It would be much appreciated. Thanks.

I fixed it.