Can't save a new font

I’ve had glyphs mini much longer, way before Yosemite existed.
But I have no idea when I downloaded the latest glyphs update. My guess would be within a week after the last update was released, since I know I was waiting for fixes of other bugs.

By the way: is their a way to receive notifications by email when someone replies to a thread on this forum? I can’t seem to find that.

Can you try to re-download the app from the App Store?

The email notification is broken in forum software ;(

ok, I’ll do it right away and I’ll report back.

No, it doesn’t fix the problem :frowning:

Also, Glyphs Mini is still crashing quite often. Is there an update in the works? And can I help somehow cleaning it up?

I love the app, but it’s very annoying that it still has these annoying bugs…

Did you send crash reports? The dialog that comes up when you restart the app.

Yes, every time. I’m getting a bit tired of it. It’s happening all the time when I use Glyphs mini.

I don’t want to be complaining all the time, but it seems to me like Glyphs mini isn’t really being maintained very well.
Or am I the only one getting frustrated with the bugs?
Basic functionality like exporting the font you’re working should be working without bugs and crash by now, don’t you think?

I have made numerous reports about bugs and crashes, but I haven’t seen a stable version of Glyphs Mini yet.

As I said before: I’d be happy to point out bugs and help debugging, but it starts feeling a bit like there’s nothing happening?

I’m concentrating on finishing Glyphs 2 right now. But I had a look at Mini right now and preparing a new version.

I’m very happy to hear that! :slight_smile: it really could use a little bit of love!

The new version is online. Don’t expect to much. I fixed a few things. But don’t expect to much.

Don’t worry, I’m not expecting much, just an app can export fonts and doesn’t crash all the time! :slight_smile:

I have the Appstore version, when the update appears there, I’ll immediately try it out.

The update should be available soon, it just passed the App Store review.