Can't select anything

Version 2.6.6 (1350)

In glyph window, can’t select any point, nor can’t drag select. Select all in the glyph window works fine. Restarting Glyphs solved it.

Catalina 10.15.7 (19H2)

Same trouble again…
Mac M1 12.4 Glyphs 3.0.4 (3108)

I can’t reproduce this so it is difficult to debug. How often does this happen for you?

Which helper tools do you have running? Little apps that help with input (autocompletion tools, tablet pen drivers, screen recording tools, system optimizers, etc.)

I once had a similar episode where I had trouble selecting or typing things. After a week or so, I discovered that a bluetooth keyboard kept silently connecting to my Mac.

Thanks. The only thing is an Apple bluetooth keyboard

Sometimes, I face a strange problem where the app starts glitching and the selection stops working; it seems like things outside the glyphs are being selected, and the Cmd key suddenly activates the Hand tool. It helps me to select the text tool in the text view and double-click on any glyph. Then the app is back to normal.

(To recreate this issue, I hold the spacebar in the text view and swipe two fingers from the right edge of my touchpad, summoning the Notification Center. Some error sounds occur, and then this problem happens. 100% of the time.)

Thanks, I will keep that in mind for the next time this happens

I can’t recreate this.

Thanks. Lucky me, this doesn’t happen a lot.