Dimensions panel (palette)

Sent it to info ät glyphsapp

Same problem as Juergen descripes it. The Problem occurs only in the one file I’m working on since aprox 2 days. When I open a new one the problem can’t be recreated. I’ll send you the test file. Thanks for the help!

Hi, the latest update works for my file, no more disappearing dimensions. Thanks!

I am still running the evaluation version and plan on buying a licence in the next week or so. So far I am finding it more intuitive that other software and really enjoying it. However, I too, was having this problem of dimensions disappearing (using latest version on 10.8.2). What I did in the end, was save the font out as an OTF file (still in the early stages, so no multiple layers, etc), then reimport it from the otf file and all seems fine now. Before this, I tried new files and all was OK. Initially, I put this down to the fact that it was a font I has started elsewhere and imported in, but this same repeat of importing it solves the problem. Will keep an eye on it and see if it develops again with this font.

What version do you have?

Version: 1.3.17

Thanks

Can you enable “show cutting edge versions” in preferences and check for updates again?

I will give it a try in the morning and let you know. I have shut the main machine down for the evening now. Thanks for that.

I have installed 1.3.19 (475). Thanks. Will let you know if the problem reoccurs. Thanks for your help.

Hi !
One of my student has the same problem with her dimensions panel.
Values disappear when she click out of the panel.
I know this discussion dates from 2013, any progress on that ?
All the best