Disconnect issue after glyphs update

After updating Griffs to version 2.6.7 (from configuration to module installation), the program continues to hang (stopped). It keeps cutting off to the point where it’s hard to work on. This didn’t happen before the update. In this case, should I downgrade to the previous version? What is the solution?

What version of MacOS do you have?
Please remove all plugins from ~/Library/Application Support/Glyphs 3/Plugins. You can re-install them from the Plugin Manager later.

My Mac OS is Mojave 10.14.5. And as you said, deleting the plug-in in the plug-in folder also causes the same intermittent disconnection (there is only one plug-in file, so it doesn’t seem to have a big impact on the problem)

Where do you save your file (dropbox, network)? And how big is the file?

The file is being saved on my desktop itself. The size of the file is 22MB.

Do you have the desktop synced to iCloud? Could you save it in a normal local folder (download, or your user folder).

And could you send me that file?

It is not connected to icloud or any other cloud. I’m just saving it in a folder on the computer itself. If you let me know your e-mail, I will send you the file.

Send it to support at this domain. Or post a dropbox (or similar) link in a direct message.

Drive sharing Please check it out. Thank you!

Oh, after turning off a lot of the letters in the different workspaces in the Glyphs program, the breakage disappeared. Before the update, I wasn’t aware of this problem because there was no disconnection even though many letters were typed. Anyway, I think I’ve solved it in my own way. I would appreciate it if you could check it and let me know if there are any other problems. :slight_smile: