Duplicated glyph names in imported CID fonts

There is an issue in the names conversion during the importing process of Glyphs 2.0,1 (727) on a CID Font (Japan 1, 6).
After you import an CID font in Glyphs, the glyphs CID 8833 and CID9275 received the same name (endash.half.vert), and that names are placed in everywhere (features, glyphs order…). For that reason you can’t open a CID font in Glyphs 2 and immediately export it. Please could you see if this is an issue that could be solve? Thanks.
Nicolás

I’ll fix this. Thanks

cid8833 is now named endash.vert

Thanks Georg, now it works.

There are a few features that are missing during the generation of a CID font.

Can you be more specific?
If you remove all features, it will use the GSUB features supplied by Adobe. They work only if you have all glyphs that are in the ROS.

Sorry for not been more specific. Attached is a image showing which features were not preserved (in fact were not preserved during the conversión to .glyphs) and thus, the exported CID differs from the original. I only opened the CID-keye font in Glyphs and then exported it immediately to see the fidelity of Glyphs in opening and saving such files.

Bad Unicode in some glyphs in imported CIDs

GID 138 get bad name (and unicode value) when an OTF CID-Keyed font is imported.
Originally GID 138 is “emdash” (U+2014) but Glyphs assign to it the name of “strokelongoverlaycomb” and the code point U+0336.

CID 138 (not GID but that was a typo I suppose) is both, uni0336 and uni2014 it is double encoded. I picked the wrong name. I’ll fix this. It should not matter as on export it should use the CMAP resource that includes the correct double encoding.

Could you send me the original file?