Error: "doesn't match starting tag of block (text was ",")" in Feature file at line: 14

Error: “doesn’t match starting tag of block (text was “,”)” in Feature file at line: 14

How do I correct this?

Thank you.

P.S. I also found this under Notes
";
},
{
name = openTypeHeadFlags;
value = (
);
},
{
name = description;
value = "

There is a typo in your feature code. Do you have a lookup defined somewhere? The name of the lookup must be repeated after the closing curly brace.

This tutorial might help you: https://glyphsapp.com/tutorials/troubleshooting-a-font-that-does-not-export

Thank you for your replies. However, words such as “lookup” have no meaning for me as a non-coder. I have attached the features info.51%20PM42%20AM

Last login: Mon May 28 08:56:45 on ttys000
Chucks-iMac:~ chuckmountain$ /Users/chuckmountain/Library/Application\ Support/Glyphs/Temp/Acuerdo-temp/generateFont.command ; exit;
makeotfGlyphs [WARNING] Vendor name too short. Padded automatically to 4 characters. [features.fea 13]
makeotfGlyphs [FATAL] doesn’t match starting tag of block (text was “,”) [features.fea 14]
logout
Saving session…
…copying shared history…
…saving history…truncating history files…
…completed.

[Process completed]
I think I found the issue in the Temp files, but I don’t know what to do about it. Thanks.

Can you send me the .glyphs file please to support (at) (this website without www). I will have a look.

You do not need to be a coder, you can read about OpenType features here:

and then continue to part 2, 3 and 4.