Export a trial version of a font

Hello, I would like to export a trial version of my font. That is A-Z, a-z, 0-9 and some pictograms. I have selected the glyphs to export but I get an error message “MakeOTF error… not in font”. Can I force the export?
Thank you in advance,
Best regards.

The error is caused by OpenType feature code that is referencing glyphs that are not exported.

The best way to do this I by using a poject document, link to your .glyphs file and add ‘Keep Glyphs’ and ‘Remove Feature’ parameter.

Thank you very much for your response. What value should I put under Remove Features?

have a look at Font Info > Features. There you find a list of features in your font. All those that contain references to glyphs that you don’t like to export (probably all) need to be listed in the parameter (add the four letter abbreviation).

Thank you for the answer regarding the functions. When I want to export, I get a message “there are no exportable glyphs in the font. Please add or activate glyphs”.
Do you know why?
Thank you very much.

The Keep Glyphs parameter seems to list glyph names that do not appear in the font. So it keeps nothing in the font export. What you meant was probably A, B and not uni0041, uni0042.

Thank you very much for your help. It’s working!