FontLab export script not working

This might really be a very basic problem and I am no genius in code but for some reason the FontLab Export isn’t working. And it was up until 2 days ago! This is the error that keeps popping up-

Will write font to: /Users/aadarshrajan/Desktop/Baloo Thambi/Tamil New/BalooThambi_ConCheck.glyphs
Font is written with “Disables Automatic Alignment” activated. Please review this setting in Font Info.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “”, line 570, in
File “”, line 566, in main
File “/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/Current/lib/python2.7/plistlib.py”, line 353, in write
writePlist(self, pathOrFile)
File “/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/Current/lib/python2.7/plistlib.py”, line 94, in writePlist
writer.writeValue(rootObject)
File “/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/Current/lib/python2.7/plistlib.py”, line 252, in writeValue
self.writeDict(value)
File “/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/Current/lib/python2.7/plistlib.py”, line 281, in writeDict
self.writeValue(value)
File “/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/Current/lib/python2.7/plistlib.py”, line 258, in writeValue
self.writeArray(value)
File “/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/Current/lib/python2.7/plistlib.py”, line 287, in writeArray
self.writeValue(value)
File “/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/Current/lib/python2.7/plistlib.py”, line 252, in writeValue
self.writeDict(value)
File “/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/Current/lib/python2.7/plistlib.py”, line 281, in writeDict
self.writeValue(value)
File “/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/Current/lib/python2.7/plistlib.py”, line 239, in writeValue
self.simpleElement(“string”, value)
File “/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/Current/lib/python2.7/plistlib.py”, line 172, in simpleElement
value = _escapeAndEncode(value)
File “/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/Current/lib/python2.7/plistlib.py”, line 215, in _escapeAndEncode
raise ValueError("strings can’t contains control characters; "
ValueError: strings can’t contains control characters; use plistlib.Data instead

Sorry for the trouble,
Thank you for looking into this!
I’m guessing there’s something extremely basic i’m doing wrong!

That happens if you have a unicode character somewhere where the script doesn’t expect it. Do you have the latest version of the script? Can you send me the .vfb?