Glyphs 2.5.1 problem

Hello,

After installation of new version of Glyphs - Version 2.5.1 (1141) i have this message on any start of the application. (please see picture). I try to disable this plugin from the message but, in next start of application i have same message with another plugin. Can somebody help me to solve this.

Thank you

I don’t think you can disable these warnings for now. You should update all the apps affected by this problem or disable them if you aren’t using them.

Otherwise it’s up to the plugin developer to update the plugin.

The plugins should be up to date by now. Try to get the latest version. And don’t forget to update the vanilla module.

Thank you Georg. Can you please help me how i can update vanilla module?

Also, i can’t find this problematic plugin InLabelColor.glyphsReporter in plugin manager - installed plugins???

Look inside the Plugins folder: In Glyphs > Preferences > Addons > Plugins, right-click a plug-in and select Show in Finder:

In Glyphs > Preferences > Addons > Modules, press the Install Modules button. Sometimes it fails and you will have to install it manually. If, after a restart, Glyphs still warns you about an outdated vanilla module, look for the Manually install vanilla thread in this forum.

Dear mekkablue, i just follow your instructions but this is result (see picture). I can’t open full preferences vindow. Addons is in right corner but vidow is fixed, i can’t open Addons??? Any help??

I am on Yosemite 10.10.5, Glyphs version 2.5.1 (1141)

Thank you

1. Can you check if this display bug is also in the latest cutting edge version? To update to the latest cutting edge version, enable both checkboxes in Glyphs > Preferences > Updates and click the Update button.
  2. I think you can still try to click the Addons button, it is half visible. Or click icon to the left of it and press tab until Addons lights up, then press the space bar.

That is a problem with macOS 10.10. I worked around this with a specific hack.