Glyphs 3 variable font export issue

Whenever I install my two different variable font file exported by Glyphs, the system always tells me “Multiple copies of a selected font are installed”.
And I’ve checked them all, there were no naming issue, cache issue .etc, but I did found something might cause the problem.
Every time the Glyphs exported the files, the file always contains 2 Regular instances.
and one of the instance’s “postscript name” is “FontFamilyName-Regular” and others just “Regular”, “Bold”, “Light” .etc and other “Stylename” instances worked good but I don’t know what is the “FontFamilyName-Regular” instance meant. It’s not the design that I made.
My font file family name are gone and that’s what I think they will be detected as a duplicate.
So I go back to the Font Info page at Glyphs 3, I found there was nothing wrong. I add two axis: Weight & Optical Size and I set them work perfectly. but even I have already set the “Full Name” at the Font Info > Export for each instance it just doesn’t work.
How to solve this problem? Thanks

Can you send me those two files?

please check pm
thank you

How are you sure it is not a font cache problem? Read this please if you have not already: Eliminating font cache problems | Glyphs

I thought there’s no any cache problem cause I’ve clear the cache by entering safety mode and restarting my Mac. but by updating my font file to a test website I found it works great. I am focusing on cleaning cache now. Thanks for solving the problem![quote=“mekkablue, post:5, topic:21458, full:true”]

How are you sure it is not a font cache problem? Read this please if you have not already: Eliminating font cache problems | Glyphs
[/quote]

I thought there’s no any cache problem cause I’ve clear the cache by entering safety mode and restarting my Mac. but by updating my font file to a test website I found it works great. I am focusing on cleaning cache now. Thanks for solving the problem!

I installed those font files on another Mac, the problem still remains. looks like it’s font issue…
I uploaded my font files www.axis-praxis.org it displays well. I also tested on Adobe Illustrator by creating fonts folder and import to install and one of the files can work. It looks like there just have something wrong with those font files…

Can you please send me the .glyphs file to support (at) (this website without ‘www’ or ‘forum’). I will have a look.