I’ve been trying to export a font created in Glyphs Mini to an OTF. Everything works well, except that I find that the “License” information added in the Info tab is being stripped off. When I open the exported OTF in Glyphs Mini, there is just a dash in the License field. The copyright information, on the other hand, is maintained.
The same thing happens if I open the OTF in another font editor. The copyright information is retained, but there is no licence information.
I’m trying to include the SIL Open Font Licence and have tried pasting both the full text of the licence into the License field, and just the URL. Both seem to be removed by exporting to an OTF.
I’m not sure if I’m missing something or if this might be worth looking into further.