Glyphs Mini crashes constantly without any input

Just installed Glyphs Mini from SetApp on a MacBookPro14,1 running Big Sur 11.2.3. The app quits constantly without any input from myself, about every 5 minutes. Even leaving the app idle and just staring at it can cause it to crash. I don’t even get the regular Mac crash report screen, it’s just poof! gone in the middle of working on my font. There are no crash reports in the mac Console app either.

Anything I can do about this?

Edit: Glyphs v. 2.1.5

Edit2: After another crash I’ve managed to find this error and several similar RBSStateCapture errors logged in the system console:

RBSStateCapture remove item called for untracked item 190-107-296619 (target:[xpcservice<com.getdropbox.dropbox.garcon([xpcservice<com.apple.appkit.xpc.openAndSavePanelService([app<application.com.schriftgestaltung.GlyphsMini2-setapp.61390147.61390158(501)>:97329])(501)>:97415:97415])(501)>:97418])

Do you get a crash report window when you reopen the app? Can you send that?

Nope, no crash report :confused: It just quits, and resumes later as if I had exited it normally. Does the app write log files anywhere?

There should be something in Console.app.

But can you try in a new user? I mean a test user set up in System Preferences > Users.

Thanks for the report. I found the problem and will update again. Sorry for that.

2 Likes