Glyphs Mini hangs on duplicating

I just downloaded the trial of Glyphs Mini. I import a font and as soon I try to make changes I’m asked to make a duplicate (why can’t I just edit the font in RAM and decide to make a duplicate while saving?) While making this forced duplicate (don’t know what it really does while duplicating) the beach ball arrives and stays forever.
I’m a little disappointed that this app can’t edit a existing font without crashing.

OTF is not the saving file format of Glyphs. Simply File > Save As right after opening. if that crashes too, please send the crash report with the Glyphs icon that appears after you restart the app. Which OS and app versions are you using?

And could you send me the original font file?

I’m using 10.11.3 and Glyphs Mini 1.5.7 (47), both the newest versions. There is no crash report when duplicating the font, the app simply freezes with a beach ball.

But the app crashes when I try to do a „Save as…“. Then I get a crash report.
Unfortunately, as a new forum user, I can’t add attachments. I can’t even post it, because the length is limited to 32000 characters.

So I reduce it to the most important text:

Application Specific Information:
*** Terminating app due to uncaught exception ‘NSInvalidArgumentException’, reason: ‘-[NSDocumentMoreIVars userInfo]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x1062dda20’

Hi Georg, I can’t upload the font, but you can simply download Playlist Script. It’s free. All I wanna do is adding a sharp s (ß).

Thanks for the file. I can reproduce the Save As… bug but can duplicate just fine.