Hebrew vowels: Furtive Patach

I have watched and read the tutorials for diacritics and mark attachments, and after a lot of fiddling, I think I’ve gotten them working.
Question for Expert Hebrew Typographers.
I see how to adjust the vowels that appear (similar to diacritics) under the consonant letters with anchors, and to create exceptions for wide or narrow or unusually shaped letters.
But there is one case I can definitely not figure out: the furtive patach (the patach under a heit at the end of a word).
The font issue is this: I’ve seen some very nicely designed fonts that automatically adjust this furtive patach to a different position (ie. moved to the right) instead of it’s normal “centered” position. But how does this magic happen? The user does not key in a different letter or vowel! The font would need to know somehow that the Heit is now the final letter (i.e. followed by a space or punctuation) and then adjusted?! Any ideas of how fonts that support this custom placement of the furtive patach are made? Can I use Glyphs to do this?

There is no such consensus on Fortive Patah (not Patach) in terms of positioning! ; it is not considered a specific punctuation, subsequently no dedicated unicode.
At the end of a word the consonant Hebrew letters: He, Het & Ayin would get different pronunciations after a “vowel-ed” letter with Shoroq, Holam, Hiriq and Tsere, where irregularly “Patah” does not show underneath those letters at end of a word anyway. Not alike Biblical writings, modern Hebrew printing kept the same position for the so-called “stolen Patah or sneaky Patah” פַּתַּח גנובה
Anyhow if you wish to assign special positioning for it I’d suggest a SUB OT feature based on an extra 3 ligatures for: Patah & He, Het & Ayin.