I need help exporting my face

Trying to export to oof or ttf and have been having major issues.I keep getting overlap messages, error (bold) messages and many more. My teachers I suggest contacting the forum who can help I can email it to you. I just got glyphs less than a month ago.

I am a new user ao it won’t let me load attachments.

1. Which exact message do you get? Can you copy and paste the text from the error message?

2. Does it export without removing overlap? I.e. uncheck the Remove Overlap option in the Export dialog.

3. Is it a font with complex outlines? Follow the good tips in this tutorial then: https://glyphsapp.com/tutorials/creating-fonts-with-complex-outlines

No it does not have complex shapers and either way if it is checked or not it still shows up with (there was a problem converting the PostScript source font.) (Bold)**

What is the widest/tallest glyph?

the widest/tallest glyph is my lowercase w as far as width. The widest and tallest is my question mark at 526.921 and height at 721.596

Are these supposed to be three decimals? Where do you get these measurements? Glyphs usually only gives you one or two decimals.

Perhaps run the mekkablue script Test > Report Highest and Lowest Glyphs and paste the result from the Macro Window here.

Hello, I tried but I have no idea what I am doing. I am not quite sure what is going on or how to fix it. Is there a way I can send you what I have or a tutorial or something. I am more on the graphic design side.

I think it might even be my program, which is weird I just purchased it. I try a new document and I get the same problems.

Can you please send me the .glyphs file to support (at) (this website without www). I will have a look.