I have a complicated script that does a bunch of stuff to a glyph’s shape. Is there a way to set a kind of checkpoint in the script so that undo would undo everything the script did after the checkpoint? Is this what beginUndo() is for? If so, how do I use it?
The use case is a script that has a last step of calling the Noodler filter. With 95% of glyphs it gets me the results I want, but for the other 5% I would like to undo the Noodler filtering done by the script, adjust the paths for a better result, and then manually redo the filter.