I’m designing an all uppercase font (lowercase characters are the same as uppercase). What is the best way to
- Copy all of the uppercase diacritics to lowercase
- Make sure uppercase and lowercase diacritics are always the same (in sync)
- Generate all lowercase diacritic characters by using the uppercase characters?
Any help would be great, thanks!
Thank you! I hadn’t read that tutorial. It looks like my main 2 options are:
- Remove all lower case characters (as the tutorial says)
- In the Add Glyphs window, use a recipe to sync the lowercase and uppercase together (
A=a B=b C=c D=d E=e F=f G=g H=h I=i J=j K=k L=l M=m N=n O=o P=p Q=q R=r S=s T=t U=u V=v W=w X=x Y=y Z=z) by using components
Use option 1.
Option 2 is not recommended any more.