Kerning is shifting slightly when font exported

Brilliant! I appreciate all your help, I feel my typeface is improving so much! That is essentially what I did for creating my overlaps. I created one master stroke, and cut it so there would be a little overlap for the exit and intro strokes. See picture with opacity turned down. But I like how your ends are rounded a little bit. Probably would make for a smoother transition.

@nick_fred – I would not round the connector stroke ends because it would be out of sync with your design, which basically has square corners. If the overall look was on the round side then it would be appropriate to round the connectors. Think about it in terms of how it would look when the ending stroke is followed by a space.

I agree with @George_Thomas My design only had rounded stroke ends as they matched other rounded elements of the typeface. Your design is very much square/sharp so I would treat the stroke endings in the same manner.

@George_Thomas @HAND

Yes great points. I was thinking the same thing as I started adjusting. It would seem a little odd for sure!