Latest version of Glyphs (1.0.11) carshes when saving

I just updated Glyphs to the latest version and when saving, the application closes and disapears, not saving any changes, and this message appear (app store modal):

“Glyphs” is damaged and can’t be opened. Delete “Glyphs” and download it again from the App Store.

http://twitpic.com/5v1jt5

Doing so did not solve the problem. I have OSX 10.6.8 and latest software version.

Same thing here. Georg just told me that he “uploaded a fixed version to the app store. I hope it will be approved soon.”

Good to know. Thanks for the quick reply, until then I’m on holidays I guess :slight_smile:

Fingers crossed the new version is available from the App Store soon. I had this happen in Lion, and since Glyphs was the only type design app working in Lion besides Superpolator, I was enjoying getting to know it.
CJ/V

PS: Any chance we App Store licensees will be able to NOT have to wait for the App Store for updates, or are we now wedded to it?

The update that fixes this crash is available.
there is no chance. But the review process is now much faster then a few weeks ago. I have to find a way to beta test the app store releases to prevent a mistakes like that.

Thanks for you patience.

Georg