License activation not working

Hello, sorry for the delay. I did not receive a DM, and downloading the zip does not work, returning “File Glyphs2.5.2b-1165.zip not found!” I could get it to download by removing the “b” from the url, however, it still does not work. I should note I am using a hackintosh, does that have any bearing on activation?

Try this link:
https://updates.glyphsapp.com/Glyphs2.5.2-1172.zip

What’s a hackintosh?

If it does not work still: Can you try activating in a different user?

For some reason, it worked.

Now it’s not working again. It must have to do with my wi-fi. I am using a USB wifi and when I switch to ethernet, I can activate my license. However, with my USB wifi, it suddenly does not work.

Something else must be severely broken on your macOS installation. You do not need internet access for installing the license and you only have to activate it once.

Have you tried installing in a different, fresh user? And are you running any system maintenance tools that monitor, optimize, manage or control file system access?

The license is bound to a certain hardware setup so that you can’t move the installation to another machine. In your setup, it seems to be confused (as it is a non standard hardware).