Ligaturen werden in Indesign zu z.B. "OZ"

Hey, I’m having a problem with my ligatures. As far as I know, everything is built and adjusted normally, but when I click on the ligature in glyphs in inDesign, only “OZ” and “OR” appear in the text field. I have already updated everything in the info under features and only have the standard ligatures without having added anything… Does anyone have a solution?

Hey, ich bin habe ein Problem bei meinen Ligaturen. Meines Wissens ist alles normal gebaut und auch eingestellt aber wenn ich in inDesign in Glyphen die Ligatur anklicke kommt im Textfeld nur “OZ” und “OR”. Ich habe auch bereits in der Info unter Features alles aktualisiert und habe auch nur die Standart Ligaturen ohne etwas hinzugefügt zu haben … Hat da jemand vielleicht eine Lösung?

It would be good if you could describe what you did in a bit more detail: What are are glyph names of the ligatures. Do you see feature code for all your ligatures.

How did you install the font. Have you read this: Eliminating font cache problems | Glyphs and Testing your fonts in Adobe apps | Glyphs ?