Looking for Python Script to use

Please I have a Question is there any Python Script i can use to design this Glyphs exactly as shown in this Image?? I checked in other Languages but i could do not design it as lined in the image… thumbnail

What do you mean by using a Python script for designing glyphs?

And what is a lined-in image?

@mekkablue I mean if there is any Python Code to use?, to Design this Glyph letters the way it appeared here in this Image Above? the English Alphabet aligned normal as the ‘Glyphs App Default’ but the double letters could not, they went down to Others section. I hope you understand me more?

You want to design letter shapes with a script as you write, or lay out existing glyphs in a grid in a certain order as the image suggests?

If the latter, you do not need a script for sorting: https://glyphsapp.com/tutorials/alter-the-glyph-order-in-font-view

If a letter is sorted in Other, consider choosing a different glyph name: https://glyphsapp.com/tutorials/getting-your-glyph-names-right

We still don’t know what the script should do. What is your source information and what should be done with it.

If you ask how to build thees double glyphs. Those are ligatures: https://glyphsapp.com/tutorials/ligatures

mekkablue, lay out existing glyphs in a grid in a certain order as the image suggests? Yes Exactly.
Ok Thanks @mekkablue, now i understand I thought their is any Python Script as “Arrays Methods that can sort to arrange the letter shapes as grids” i will go through the links. if I come up with anything i will let you know, thanks very much.

Thanks George, I thought their is any Python Script as “Arrays Methods that can sort to arrange the letter shapes as grids” i will go through the links. if I come up with anything i will let you know, I do not want to design it as Ligatures. I want to design it as shown in Image. thanks very much.

Thanks @mekkablue, ‘Adding List Filter’ this really works out well, by laying the letters as a grid:+1: but in all my previous glyphs files the “the new Filter” is showing, i need it only in this file i am working on. Thanks

Move the info into a glyphOrder parameter (it is described in the same tutorial).

Once more thanks again. i am still seeing same filter in all old files. i added glyphOrder parameter. and Generated the glyphs letters that i added in the ‘Add list filter’ please help me and work me through. kinds

should i add the .xml file before it will stop appearing in my older files? thanks

Which XML?

Excuse me, please what should i do to remove the filter from my older files? please could you direct me more. thanks everything is working as you instructed me, the letters are grid exactly the way i wanted it. thanks

Hello Mekkablue, please check and see if i did want you said, the pic at right side is my old file it still appears there. please help me out thanks.

The filter is for the whole app. It will be visible in all files that you work with. Until you remove it again.

The custom parameter is per file only.

Ok Thanks.