I’m having issues with exporting font, update font features and many other unknown issues with Glyphs since updating to macOS Catalina. Is there any way to fix this?
What version of Glyphs do you have? You need to update to the latest cutting edge version.
I’m running on the latest version of Glyphs, which I believe is 2.6.1.
Please update to the cutting edge version (activate it in Preferences > Updates).
Awesome! That worked, I didn’t know that before, thank you so much!
And the new version is live now: https://glyphsapp.com/blog/glyphs-2-6-2-released
I am somehow having problems updating Glyphs. An error: “Updating error” comes up when clicking “Check for updates”.
Can you try and download directly from glyphsapp.com/buy?
It somehow gives me a Safari error(can’t connect to the server) when trying to open the link :S
Do you have CleanMyMac on your mac? If yes, that’s the cause.
I don’t but I had CCleaner. I uninstalled it but I still have the same error.
Please try from a different machine. There is a rare connection problem we have not been able to pin down yet, possibly related to DNS, firewall settings, or a faulty hosts file entry: Update Error: Glyphs won't update
We worked a bit on the server configuration. Can you try again?
Sorry for the late reply! I have the same error on my Mac, but it works on the desktop.
It may take a while until it works on your MacBook.
One should NEVER upgrade the OS before all apps are declared compatible.
And even when, it still better to wait few weeks before making the jump.