Mekkablue scripts: major update

Thanks!

Most new scripts are in place now, I am still going through them, updating and unifying the names. Will update the readme soon.

If you are missing a script you have been using a lot:

1. Let me know here.
  2. Most removed scripts found a new home in my ‘GitHub gists’: https://gist.github.com/mekkablue
1 Like

Unless you have other plans for it, please put Select Same Color back. It’s one I use often.

I moved the Select scripts to the GitHub gist, they are now available here:

Personally, I have smart filters in the sidebar corresponding to each color label… It’s usually quicker to click that than find the script.

1 Like

Thank you Rainer!!! This is awesome!

2 Likes

Thanks Rainer, that’s great! Any chances Find and replace in Instance parameters will be ported to the new repo too?

It is now in the Font Info submenu.

Thanks! Is it there already? I can only see three scripts and none of them is the Find and replace one

It is there:

Did you update the scripts? And you are in the mekkablue scripts, right? (Not the schriftlabor scripts.)

It is! I updated but then forgot to reload scripts. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Amazing Rainer, thank you!!

1 Like

Simply amazing @mekkablue !!! Thank you in so so so many ways man!!

1 Like

Hi Rainer, can you check and verify if the Hinting/Remove PS Hints script is working on Glyphs 3.
It’s not for me so I’m using it in G2 and get the pop up dialogue box – which isn’t appearing in G3.

I think he’s fixed that one:

Did you do a git fetch/pull in the Scripts folder?

and you get the pop up dialogue now?

I’ve refreshed the scripts via Plugin/Scripyts and GitHub. Restarted, still no luck.
I’ve done the work, so I’m not overly concerned.

This one works well, for me.

Screenshot 2020-11-27 at 16.56.48

OK. I don’t get that. At least I know it’s my set up then. :slight_smile:

Do you see any error in the macro window?

I updated it yesterday.

Did you see this one?