Missing RMX Tuner shortcut

After installing the latest version of RMX Tools for Glyphs 3 I no longer have a shortcut for RMX Tuner. If anyone else having this problem?

There might be a conflict with another plugins. You should be able to add the shortcut back in Preferences > Shortcuts.

Do I need to restart to activate the custom shortcut?

In case someone stumbles across this topic as they have the same problem:

What seems to work reliably is to explicitly set a different shortcut for “Tidy up Paths” (this is the menu command that has Cmd+Shift+T by default in Glyphs 3, and it seems to be causing the problems).

Then adding Cmd+Shift+T for the RMX Tuner should work as you expect.

My RMX Tunner is missing at the Glyphs 3, I try to restart the glyphs, but the Rmx tuner still missing. What should I do? Thanks

Only the Tuner is missing or all RMX tools?

Only the tunerr

Which exact version of RMX (and of Glyphs) are you using?

Trying to shed some light on this issue, which I was still struggling with recently:

• The default shortcut for “Tidy up Paths” is Cmd+Shift+T.
  • The RMX Tuner also specifies Cmd+Shift+T as shortcut.

On my Macbook, the plug-in wins:

• Cmd+Shift+T opens the Tuner
  • The Path menu shows “Tidy up Paths for all Masters”, no matter whether I hold option or not. This means it is entirely impossible to call “Tidy up Paths”, whether by shortcut or by menu.

On my iMac, “Tidy up Paths” wins:

• Cmd+Shift+T runs “Tidy up Paths”.
  • The Path menu shows “Tidy up Paths” with Cmd+Shift+T as shortcut.
  • However, this shortcut is not shown in the app settings, unlike the other shortcuts. It simply shows a gray “Record shortcut”.
  • After using Cmd+Shift+T, the Edit menu says “Undo Insert Node”. Why is this? I’d expect it to say “Undo Tidy up Paths”. What’s more, Glyphs didn’t insert any nodes, it removed some.
  • As noted above, recording a custom shortcut for “Tidy up Paths” solves the issue. In my case, it was not even necessary to set a custom shortcut for the RMX Tuner. After a Glyphs restart, Cmd+Shift+T opens the Tuner as desired.
  • As a side note, calling “Tidy up Paths” now results in a plain “Undo” in the Edit menu.

Maybe there is potential for Glyphs to better handle conflicts between default shortcut and plug-in. Looking into the other oddities mentioned above may help.