Not exporting all kerning. Color font

Hello, the issue is:

I am working on some kerning and most of them show correctly on Glyphs and Illustrator (where I test it) but there are some pairs (around 10 or 20) that do not show the kerning I ask.
This happened some days ago with two or three pairs, and the longer I work the more not-exporting kerning pairs I get.

Yesterday I got the same problem and when I “Compiled Kerning” it worked again: it exported the font with the kerning. But today this trick is not working.

It’s a 5-layer color font. I tried changing the name of the font and the file several times.

Any ideas on how to solve it?

Thank you!

How are you testing? Are you using the Adobe Fonts folder?
http://www.glyphsapp.com/tutorials/testing-your-fonts-in-adobe-apps

Are you sure you are testing the right glyphs? No PT features that changed some glyphs for alternate variants?

Yes I am exporting the font in the Adobe Fonts Folder. As I said, the font exports correctly and I cant test it in Illustrator, except some kerning pairs.

The font is super simple it has only an uppercase from A to Z. No more features, not even lowercase or punctuation.

Any thoughts about what can be happening? :slight_smile:

Can you send me the .glyphs file please to support (at) (this website without www). I will have a look.