I have five numeral sets and I need another one, so I need an advice about naming.
For now I have those:
- The default set / proportional lining: zero.slashed zero one two &c
- Tabular lining: zeroslash.tf zero.tf one.tf &c
- Proportional OS: zeroslash.osf zero.osf one.osf …
- Tabular OS: zeroslash.tosf zero.tosf one.tosf …
- SC (default / lining): zeroslash.sc zero.sc one.sc …
So, what is the right / recommended suffix for the Lining Tabular SC set?
Then you have a small cap version of the tabular lining figures. and it is not sc.tf as the tnum feature comes first.
I think I’m still a bit cautious / skeptical about two dots in the names.
Ermin, Glyphs work great with two dots (suffices). It is a perfect and simple solution for situations where you need to apply two features. Glyphs takes care about the OT code automatically.
I.smcp + ss01 = I.smcp.ss01
Do you have more elegant solution?
(Be careful with the suffix order.)
Filip, we have a long tail from FL, I know.
I already use two dots separation an it is for ss sc,
so I have no more elegant solutions and yes, it works really well.
It is first time I’m doing both sets of sc numerals and
I checked the naming convention.