Plug-in Manager — Task exited with status 128

Fellows,

I am using 2.6.1. and lately, when trying to use the plug-in manager, I get this error:
Task exited with status 128

Yes, I since reinstalled the modules too… same result
Any hints?

Cheers!

The modules are not needed for the plugin manager. Can you check if you see anything in the Console.app?

Mh… Not sure… I am unfortunately not familiar with the Console.app!
I am attaching a screenshot, if this is of any help?

can you select all the entries from the last few second before he error and send it in a .txt file with a direct message?

Hey,
in fact I have the same problem.
I am using Glyphs 2.6.5 (1342). I tried to use the plug-in manager and wanted to install something and than I get this error.
Out of the reason that this conversation switched to personal messages, I thought of ask here again.

Thanks for help.

Any reason you don’t use the latest version of the app?

I updated now … had some Internet issues.
But the problem is still there.

Do you see anything in the console?

Okay actually I deinstalled Glyphsapp 2 and installed it new.
Than I freshly install the plugins RedArrow and Stem Thickness and the error is gone!
But the two plug ins still doesn’t work.

That’s what my console tells me by starting glyphs:

Feb 16 22:14:22 Schlepptop com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: Coalition Cache Hit: app<application.com.GeorgSeifert.Glyphs2.8608811543.8608811556(501)> [881]
Feb 16 22:14:33 Schlepptop Glyphs[978]: getattrlist failed for /System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelSKLGraphicsGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelSKLGraphicsGLDriver: #2: No such file or directory
Feb 16 22:14:33 Schlepptop Glyphs[978]: getattrlist failed for /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Resources//GLRendererFloat.bundle/GLRendererFloat: #2: No such file or directory

That should not be related to the plugins.
Do you have other plugins that do work?

I have the ReporterToggler. So I can see the Reporters in the sidebar over Dimensions and Fit Curve and Layers

How did you install them? through the Plugin Manager? And you installed the modules? (Glyphs > Preferences > Addons > Modules > Install Modules)

Like you sad … The plugins trough the Plugin Manager and the modules over the Preferences

Sorry, late to the party but I figured coincidentally, at some later point, that it was another application that had blocked the connection to the plugin servers… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like