Problem with undo

Hello GeorgSeifert,
I’m using Glyphs Mini 2.0.1, and I have an issue, a lot of times when I’m trying to go back (CMD +Z) It doesn’t work and an error message is appearing : " there was a problem with undo, All undo for that glyph is removed but should start working again." Can you help me with this matter please. Thank you

I’m actually having a problem with undo in Glyphs app version 2.5.1 (1141). Gives me the exact same error message. Thoughts anyone?

If you find a way to reproduce it, it would be of great help.

Sure. I’ll try to explain it here, apologies if I use the wrong terminology.
It typically only happens if the app has been open for a while, like a few days.
I get the error when I use the draw/pen tool to separate a point or points.
When I double-click to select the segment that I’ve broken apart, it rejoins those segments.
Then, if I try to “undo” the re-joining of those segments, for example, it gives me the error.
BUT the error typically only happens once, after that, everything works fine.
Sorry. Does that make sense?

I cannot reliably reproduce it, but it happened a lot to me in a recent project that had unusually complex outlines in unusually wide glyphs with unusually many nodes.

But which help do you need? Just ignore it and go on, as the message suggests.

My files aren’t that complex, but honestly, I don’t worry about it too much. I keep working and don’t let it slow me down. Thanks for taking a look though.