Quicklook not displaying for glyphs files

Stopped working when I reinstalled glyphs recently? Anyway to get the previews back?

What version do you currently have?

1.3.24, although it was broken even during 1.3.23 (thought not always?)

Can you check if you have any older version on your system?
Is Glyphs in the Application folder?

Can you run this commands in the terminal:
qlmanage -r
qlmanage -r cache

Then restart the Mac.

If that does not work, can your send me the result of this call by email:
(edited:)
qlmanage -m plugins

The cache reset didn’t work. Will email the results, I will add that I did install a Robofont trial recently…

Hasn’t been resolved in 1.3.24?

Do you have more than one copy of Glyphs in your app folder?

Just the one

On my side too quicklook is buggy (I had already reported it to you) and do not show some glyphs, the ones using components and []layers I guess

If quicklook is supposed to do more than show a large version of the file’s icon, mine’s also not working/never has.

Could someone please post an image of what it should look like when working correctly?

Like what it looks like when you quicklook a font file (otf, ttf and so on), a preview of the basic glyphs, caps, lc, numerals

this is the preview I get now (technically the ‘thumbnail’ enlarged)

I just tested it on my Guest User account and it works but not on my main account, I think one of my preferences must be buggy. I will try have a poke around.

Edit:
Here’s a hint: when I run qlmanage -p font.glyphs to test the quicklook, I get this preview
and this error:

dyld: DYLD_ environment variables being ignored because main executable (/usr/bin/qlmanage) is code signed with entitlements
Testing Quick Look preview with files:
~/font.glyphs
[ERROR] Computing 6562758.3321924 raised ‘No current point for control point bounds’
[ERROR] Computing 6562758.3321924 raised ‘No current point for control point bounds’

the dyld: DYLD_ environment variables being ignored because main executable (/usr/bin/qlmanage) is code signed with entitlements is something to do with having installed MySQL for which I implemented this fix

But if I do sudo qlmanage -p font.glyphs I get the correct preview! i.e. this preview

Any ideas?

Edit 2
When I uninstalled Glyphs App the preview showed up, except none of the glyphs with components were showing the components… after reinstalling it doesn’t work.

I finally found the problem. Will be fixed with the next update.