RedArrow glyphs reporter

Hi, when I turn on Glyphs it appears a label about Red Arrow
Screen Shot 2021-08-23 at 10.31.03 AM

It wasn’t a problem but last days I’ve been trying to get into Features and Glyphs crashes all the time, I don’t know if it has to do with the crashes.

If all plugins and Glyphs is up to date, you can ignore that dialog.

Can you install the latest cutting edge version (activate it in Preferences > Updates).

And try disabling plugins by starting Glyphs with Option and Shift key pressed. That should stop the crashes.

Ok, I’ll do that

I did it but the problem persists

So you did start without plugins and you can still reproduce the crashes?

What version of Glyphs do you have?

The last, and I eliminated red arrow but it still crashes when I try to go to features.

Does it also crash if you have no plugins active? You can start the app with Opt and Shift held down, and it will not load any plugins.

Yes, I don’t have any plugin, tried to go to features and it crashed.

What version of Glyphs do you have (the four digit number). And what version of macOS?

It’s the 3098 and I’m using the 10.12.6 Sierra

So I created a new archive and copy everything, it let’s me get to features.

1 Like

Thanks for reporting back. Can you tell us the list of plugins you had, so we can investigate?

So you mean that it works with a new file? Could you send me the old file that breaks?

Hi, I thought I’ve send the archive but it doesn’t appears here, let me send you all again.Vicrora2a.glyphs (107.7 KB)

I had only two plugins, Red Arrow and Show Angled Handles; right now, I’m working without any plugin