Remove features lines

Hi,

I am trying to export a font that used to have stylistic alternatives but I removed all .ss01 and .ss02.

apparently they are still coded in the features, not sure how to remove them, any way to make it automatic?

can you please advice.

error messages:
Error: “Glyph “uni0634.ss01” not in font (featMapGName2GID)” in Feature salt in line: 3
Error: “Glyph “uniFEB6.ss01” not in font (featMapGName2GID)” in Feature salt in line: 4
Error: “Glyph “uni0635.ss01” not in font (featMapGName2GID)” in Feature salt in line: 5
Error: “Glyph “uniFEBA.ss01” not in font (featMapGName2GID)” in Feature salt in line: 6

See File > Font Info > Features. There is extended coverage in the handbook (get it on the Get Started page). And there are tutorials about features on the Tutorials page.

As I said in the other thread, remove all lines that refere to the deleted Glyphs. If you hit the Compile button, it will give you an Show button. That takes you to the offending line.
But easier would be to check the ‘update automatically’ checkbox. This will clean up the feature.