Reporter Toggler not appearing in sidebar

Hello,

I’ve installed the Reporter Toggler plugin, and a couple of other plugins that use that plugin (let me put a plugin in your plugin so you can plugin whilst you plugin), but the reporter is not appearing in the sidebar. Restarted etc etc but no luck.

Any help welcome, thanks!

1 Like

Have you installed via Window > Plugin Manager? and have you installed the modules via Preferences > Addons?

Can you check the macro window, if you see any error message?

As @mekkablue suggested, This should fix it. @GeorgSeifert did some changes which require this step to be amde once.

What do you mean with a couple of other plugins that use that plugin (let me put a plugin in your plugin so you can plugin whilst you plugin), ?

Thanks for the feedback. I installed the modules and now it works :call_me_hand:t3:!
@Mark The plugin thing was a reference to the xibit meme.

1 Like

I got the same problem with the reporter toggler. In fact, every time I open up glyphs the macro panel show me several import errors and that’s strange since I’ve already installed the modules from preferences.
HELP

What exactly do you have in the macro panel?

Hi! Encountered this problem yesterday. The Reported Toggler just suddenly disappeared. I tried to reinstall from the Plugin Manager but it results in this error:

I also tried updating Glyphs but it says it’s already the latest version.

We did update it and that might have broken it. We’ll fix it.

1 Like

I fixed it.

Thanks Georg!

Anyone who also encounters this:
You might need to re-install the Plugin to see it back again.