Select tool not working as intended

While I press a line between two nodes it’s not selected as it used to be. Is that intentional?

Which version of the app?

Hey Eric :slight_smile:.

The version is: Version 2.6.4 (1286)

It only works/doesn’t sometimes (more often it doesn’t work), but multiple clicking in the same spot results in selecting the entire shape.

I sent the video recording of the screen with mousclicks to support at thisdomain.com :slight_smile:
cheers!

Try the latest beta please. Go to Glyphs > Preferences > Updates, activate both checkboxes and press the Update button.

Are you using a Wacom tablet by any chance? I had trouble selecting segments with a Wacom while a mouse click worked.

The Wacon driver send strange events. They cause all kind of problem. I can’t reproduce this as I dont have one.

I am not using a tablet. Working on a MacBook and an iMac

With trackpad on the laptop and mouse with the imac

Did you already update and try again? I cannot reproduce this in the current cutting edge version.

I encountered this problem when I had an image in the background. I don’t know if this is still an issue, but it was a few months ago … could that be the case with your project, Borys?

I’ll try on my laptop - work computer has to have the stable version I suppose. I’ll let you know in the evening! :slight_smile: thx.

nope - it doesn’t matter if I have an image or not :confused:

Can you still reproduce it in the latest beta?

in the latest beta it’s working fine :slight_smile:

Is it possible that there was a guideline close by?

nope - it happened regardless for guidelines being present or not