Selected path colour

Hello everyone,

I am having a problem with probably the last version of the app. The thing is that in the last versions, when I was double-clicking a path, the whole line that defined that path turned (in my case) yellow just lo let me know that I selected it. For some reason, now I can’t see this feature anymore and it was pretty helpful for me.

Am I the only one with this kind of problem? How can I say to Glyphs that I want this feature?

Thank you so much in advance,
Ricard.

Double click to select a path? Works for me. Is it happening with certain outlines only? Perhaps you have duplicate paths. The Show Angled Andles plug-in may help spot those.

I’m seeing the same thing. The nodes light up and the bounding box appears, but the contours themselves don’t change color like they used to.

Ah, got it now. Yes, probably a bug that prevents the halo from drawing. I’ll file a bug report, unless Georg already fixed it. :slight_smile:

I fixed it.

Thank you so much once again, @GeorgSeifert!

Hello again,

I’ve just tried to select a path with double click and it still happening the same “problem” (find attached an image with this problem).

I am now running Version 2.5.2 (1171), the last version of the app I think. Do you know by any chance what am I doing wrong?

Thank you so much once again,
Ricard.

I believe that fix for highlighting the selected path will be in the next release. The fix happened after beta 2.5.2 (1171).