Shortcut being reset upon relaunch

I have a problem with a shortcut being reset every time I relaunch Glyphs.

I am trying to set a shortcut for the filter ‘Green Harmony’.
I have used ctrl+cmd+g and it works fine until I restart the app.

The filter command still shows up in the ‘customized’ tab in preferences>shortcuts but with a blank shortcut field prompting me to ‘Record shortcut’.

Am I doing something wrong here?

So far it is only this one filter that is problematic.

Oh, and I am on the latest cutting edge version 3.0.4 (3104)

Update.

I am now on the even more cutting edge 3105.

The problem is still here but I discovered something Strange.

On relaunch the shortcut stops working but if I run the filter from the menu it shows up as the most recently run filter with my shortcut next to it ?!?!

Heya bumping this topic as well. Same thing is happening to me when recording a shortcut for RMX Tuner. Works fine until relaunching the app. Running 3.0.3 on 12.0.1 (21A559) With M1 Chip

Double Bump on Green harmony shortcut disappearing each relaunch - same as Magnus says

Can you try to add a shortcut in System Preferences > Keyboard > Shortcuts > App Shortcuts. That should be visible in the menu immediately. Restart Glyphs and change the same shortcut. Then restart System Preferences and check if the new shortcut is shown there, too.

Same for scripts. Shortcuts do not stick beyond relaunch in 3.0.4 (3108).

Hmmm no luck :^/ It’s not the end of the world but having a shortcut for RMX Tuner is kinda baked into my muscle memory now. Having to click through the menu is somewhat disruptive. BTW it also doesn’t show the filter when using CMD+R after previously using it. Works fine with other filters.