Show distance and angle

Not sure. How do I check that?

Glyphs > Preferences > Addons

Or uninstall and reinstall through the Plugin Manager.

1 Like

I did break this in the latest version. I’ll fix it.

2 Likes

Thank you! Maybe I should uninstall everything that is in my Repositories folder and install only through the Plugin Manager, since my Repositories folder has duplicates (because before I used to download some of these plugins via the GitHub site)?

19%20AM

You don’t need to to anything. It is broken in Glyphs. You’ll have to wait for the next update.

1 Like

But it is a good idea anyway to remove the duplicates. If you see two versions of the folder, get rid of the one without spaces between the words.

1 Like

Thank you, Georg!

Thank you, Rainer!

Is this fixed in the current version? I use this great plugin all the time, and want to be sure before I update Glyphs. I currently have 1167.

You can just try and revert to the previous version if it does not work.

Hello there,

I can’t install this plugin. please have a look at the errors thanks

You need to properly set up your python environment. The easies is to use the Glyphs Python from the plugin manager > Modules. Make sure you wait long enough, then restart the app and select “3.9.1 (Glyphs)” in Preferences > Addons. Then restart again.

where to find 3.9.1 (Glyphs) version?

This tutorial walks you through it:

1 Like

Hi,
Unfortunately all plugins work for me on except “distance and angle” by mark2mark. I quitted and installed multiple times yet it the doesn’t appear on View option.
Does anyone has a clue why?

Does anything show up in the console of the macro panel for you?

I have it the other way round, it works fine in G3, but in G2 it suddenly stopped working without notice, after update to 1364 I get this traceback:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "GlyphsApp/GlyphsApp/plugins.py", line 1158, in drawForegroundWithOptions_
TypeError: foregroundInViewCoords() takes exactly 1 argument (2 given)

I have fixed it.